Sunday, November 29, 2020

Joe Biden has broken his foot...

 

Joe Biden and one of his two dogs, Major. CBS News.

Joe Biden has broken his foot while playing with one of his dogs, Major. CBS News. Doctors say he has hairline fractures in his mid-foot and will have to wear a walking boot for several weeks. Biden is 78 and should the election be confirmed he would be the oldest President ever elected. President Trump sent well wishes to Biden as well.

 

My Comment:

Ugh, why on earth did the Democrats pick someone so old to run for President? I think Joe Biden's health is a big story even if nothing really comes from this. I don't think someone this frail should be President. If he could break his foot just playing with his dog, then how is he going to make it through four years of a presidency? 

The conspiracy theories are flying already. Biden's actually really sick, Biden's been arrested or Biden's actually dead. I don't believe any of that. I have been around German Shepherds and I know how squirrely they can be. I think the story seems reasonable enough. Biden's 78, even a minor issue could lead to broken bones. 

I do have to say that I do approve of Major as a name. That was my dog when I was younger. He wasn't a German Shepard but he was a fine mutt. Plus German Shepherds are fine dogs and I have always liked them. 

Despite my dislike of Joe Biden and my disgust with the Democratic Party, I do hope that Biden makes a full recovery. I am no fan of Biden but I do want him to be healthy if he somehow makes it to be the President. He's many things, most of them terrible, but at least he isn't Kamala Harris... 

No comments:

Post a Comment