Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Editor's Note: Democratic Debate.

As a reminder, I will be live tweeting the Democratic Debate tonight starting at 8:00pm central time. You can follow along on Twitter or Gab as I will be cross posting both places. I talked about who is participating in the debate and other various thoughts here.

Since I posted that I do have to say that there might be some interesting moments tonight if only the useless CNN moderators would ask the right questions.  Bernie Sanders might be in the crosshairs as he has a minor scandal with Elizabeth Warren about him supposedly saying a woman can't win the presidency. He also has a more major one that I am sure will be ignored where one of his staffers called for violence.

It will be interesting what CNN does as they are both extremely biased against Project Veritas, which broke the story, and Bernie Sanders, who isn't part of the Democratic Party except when he runs for President.

Either way, the potential for fireworks between the candidates might make this debate a bit more interesting than other more recent debates. I'm going on Twitter now and might post a few things about other pressing issues and will follow the debate as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment