Saturday, July 4, 2020

Editor's Note: Happy 4th of July and vacation.


To all of my American readers I'd like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July! This has been a rough year for America but I still love this country, even though I might not love all the people in it. I actually have the day off for once and I'm not even sure what to do with myself. I'm hoping that everyone is enjoying the holiday.

As for other business, I'm on vacation next week so posting may decline or be at weird times. I'm not sure how active I will be online as this is the first real time off I have had since 2019. I had scheduled my vacation for May but the outbreak had other ideas. My company was paying me hazard pay that I wouldn't have gotten if I had taken the time off, so I got greedy instead! 

Regardless, I hope everyone can enjoy the holiday and I personally am looking forward to some time off. It will be nice to just be away from work for a week even though it's looking like it's going to be way too hot to do much outside up here in Wisconsin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment