Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Editor's Note.

Just an FYI, with the upcoming holiday I should note that posting might be lower than usual. I have plans for both Saturday and Sunday and might not be able to get a post up either day. I plan on seeing my family for the Easter holiday and it should be a good time. If the weather holds we should be having a Turkey on the grill, which would be awesome.

And tomorrow night I will be going to the gun range to finally try out my AR. I wanted to go last week but a sudden spring snowstorm ruined things. I hope to have a post up afterwards giving a initial review of my gun, but depending on how late it is, I might not get to that post until Friday.

I was going to have a post up today, but I totally lost track of time. There isn't a whole lot I wanted to cover today but I don't have time to cover any of it now! Talk about poor planning on my part, but what can you do. I hope things will return to normal soon and I will do whatever I can to post as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment