Sunday, September 9, 2018

Editor's Note: I'm now on Gab.ai

I decided to join Gab.ai, the free speech alternative to Twitter. Don't fear, I haven't been banned from Twitter, yet, but it will be a good backup place for me to go if that ever happens. I'm still figuring it out so expect some rough edges at first. The plan is to post everything that I post on Twitter on Gab as well, which might mean I have to copy paste everything. I tried using Gab's post on Twitter feature but it basically got zero impressions. Makes sense as both companies are competitors.

Anyways, my account at Gab.ai is https://gab.ai/politicswarblog. Feel free to follow me there or on Twitter @politicswarblog. I also have a facebook page but I rarely past anything there that isn't a link to a blog post. Twitter and Gab will be the places I actually post more content.  You can find that account here.

No comments:

Post a Comment