Monday, June 4, 2018

Horrifying video from Guatemala shows people fleeing from the eruption.



The above video shows people fleeing from the Fuego volcano in Guatemala. The eruption of that volcano has killed 60 people. RT has a little background on the video, but there isn't a whole lot of information other than what you see.

I do know that these people were pretty lucky to survive this as that looked like a pyroclastic flow. Those kinds of eruptions are famous for killing people with hot ash and deadly gas so it is amazing that these people survived, at least long enough to get the video out.

Anyways, I just wanted to share the video. It popped up in my twitter feed and I thought I could share it. RT may be Russian propaganda but they occasionally post some interesting or compelling stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment