Sunday, June 10, 2018

Editor's Note: North Korea Summit

I'm going to be watching the North Korean summit very closely. Both Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump are now in Singapore awaiting the opening over the summit on Tuesday. I plan to cover the summit here and on twitter. I doubt I will be able to do it in real time though.

I personally hope that the summit works out. And I think that is something everyone should be pulling for. I don't care if you hate President Trump, you should support this attempt to avoid a terrible and ugly war. If he and Kim Jong Un can pull it off they both deserve a massive amount of credit. I am excited and anxious at the same time and I think that there is a real chance of this being pulled off. But we won't know for a couple of days. Until then I will be keeping a close eye on everything...


No comments:

Post a Comment