Saturday, September 4, 2021

Editor's Note: Vacation!

 


I've taken the holiday week off so as usual when I take vacation, posting might be infrequent or at odd times. It's been awhile since I had a vacation but I am not traveling this week so I should be able to blog sometimes. I do have a busy week planned so there might be a day or two that I don't post anything. 

As for what I will be doing, you can see I have already started fishing. I went with a buddy tonight an we caught quite a few fish along with his daughter. She outfished us both but I did catch a new species, pictured above. I am pretty sure that is a White Crappie, which makes it the fifth new species I have caught this year. I plan to fish pretty much every day it isn't raining, so if I catch something a bit more interesting than a crappie, I might make a post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment