Saturday, February 6, 2021

Editor's Note: Computer issues...

 Posting might be light for the next couple of days. My laptop is having issues. The cooling fan seems to be broken and is making a horrible grinding noise. It's functional yet (it's a gaming laptop so it has multiple fans to keep the temps low) but the noise is so annoying I can't imagine trying to write for an extended period of time with it doing this. Plus I want to minimize the threat of overheating my laptop, even if the threat is low. I will have to take it in for repairs (I'm terrible at anything involving repairs) so it will be until at least Monday night, probably longer, before I will have a normal post up. 

I'm probably going to buy a 2nd computer, most likely a chromebook or other low end PC. Doing so would reduce the stress on my main computer and give me a backup for situations like this. Though I could probably make a blog post via my phone the very idea is insane to me, I hate phones and tablets for doing actual work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment