Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Editor's note: Democratic Debate.

Just as a reminder, I will be live tweeting the Democratic Debate tonight and tomorrow. The debate starts at 8 pm central time tonight and tomorrow. My twitter account is @politicswarblog. If you don't have Twitter or just don't want to follow there, I will also be posting on Gab.ai.

Given the huge number of candidates there will be 10 debaters tonight and 10 tomorrow night. The debaters for tonight include the following:
Cory Booker
Bill de Blasio
Julián Castro
John Delaney
Tulsi Gabbard
Jay Inslee
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O'Rourke
Tim Ryan
Elizabeth Warren

For tomorrow we will have the rest:
Joe Biden
Michael Bennet
Pete Buttigieg
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
John Hickenlooper
Bernie Sanders
Eric Swalwell
Marianne Williamson
Andrew Yang

It will be broadcast on NBC News but should be avalible to stream elsewhere.

As far as I go, it's going to be a test for me. The 2020 race doesn't have anyone on the Democrats side I can root for unlike last year where they at least had Jim Webb. This year is a clown car of epic proportions...

No comments:

Post a Comment