Friday, December 10, 2021

Editor's Note: Vacation

 


Just as an FYI, I am on vacation starting today. I will be off for a week and as usual that means posting may be infrequent or at unusual times. I don't have a whole lot of plans other than getting my Christmas shopping done, but it will be nice to get off of work regardless. 

I also gotta say that this vacation is very welcome. It's been a crazy couple of months and I need to unwind. I was planning a short vacation in November, but I had to use those days when I was sick with hand foot and mouth, of all things. 

I may even go fishing, as crazy as it sounds. It's going to depend on the weather up here in Wisconsin which is an easy way of saying I don't know. Currently half the state is in a winter storm watch while the other is in a tornado watch. If the weather holds out and the river doesn't freeze over I think I will try some December fishing, which is not something I have done before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment