Friday, May 14, 2021

Editor's Note: Vacation

 



Today marks the first day of my vacation. I will be off until the 23rd, so posting may be sparse or at unusual times. I probably will keep up posting as I am not traveling but you never know. Honestly, with the news being dominated by the Israel conflict it might be a good time to take a little break from blogging. 

I do have some plans next week though. I hope I can go fishing. The White Bass are supposedly running up here and I would love to catch some. I have had some luck fishing this year but it would be nice to have a great day of fishing.

The only problem is that I am still recovering from a cold and my allergies have been absolutely awful this year. Thankfully it will soon be warm enough to run air conditioning which helps quite a bit. I'm not sure why my allergies are so bad this year but I am assuming it has a lot to do with the mild winter and early spring. Either way, I won't let my allergies stop me from having fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment