Thursday, June 25, 2020

Editor's Note: I'm now on Parler!



I've joined yet another social network. Parler has been trending on Twitter due to that social networks constant censorship and bias. Parler is supposedly a free speech platform that is less biased towards conservatives. It's a lot like Gab in that respect but unlike Gab it seems like there are less of the far-right types. It's more respectable and already has big names that haven't been banned from Twitter yet, like some of the Trump family and Senator Rand Paul.

For the sake of reminder, here is a list of all the social media networks I currently have accounts on. Keep in my mind though, that I'm most active on Twitter and cross post most things I post there on Gab and now Parler.

Parler
Gab.
Twitter. 
Facebook (for blog posts links only)
MeWe. (for blog post links and occasional posts to the Google+ style groups)

If you are on any of those social media platforms, feel free to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment