Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bloomberg is up to his old tricks. Kroger is being pressured to ban firearms in its stores. Yahoo/Reuters.

Michael Bloomberg. Via Flicker

Michael Bloomberg's group, Mom's Demand Action, is putting pressure on the nations largest grocery store chain, Kroger, to ban firearms in their stores. Yahoo/Reuters. Kroger insists that the correct action is to follow state and federal laws. Kroger trusts both sides of the issue to be reasonable in their stores. Several other stores, including Chili's and Starbucks have changed their policies after facing pressure from MDA and Bloomberg.

My Comment:
Why can't Bloomberg just go away? We don't have Krogers in my neck of the woods but if we did I wouldn't shop there if they had this policy. My policy is whenever I see a no weapon sign to turn around and take my business elsewhere with only a couple of exceptions. I know that most, if not all, gun rights supporters feel the same way so it would be wise for Kroger to ignore Bloombergs various groups.

Speaking of Bloomberg, he IS the modern gun control movement. Sure there are quite a few people that don't support gun rights, but they are apathetic and they have no where near the dedication of pro-gun people. I have heard many pro-gun people say that they were literally willing to go to war and die over the issue. I have never heard Bloomberg or any pro gun control people say the same thing. The only reason that gun control is still even an issue is because the insane amount of money that Bloomberg is putting into the issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment