Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Editor's Note: Next Democrat Debate.

As you may be aware, the next Democratic Debate is tomorrow night at 7:00 pm. Usually I live tweet the debates and watch them, but I think this time I am going to skip it. Why? Because I am on vacation and, quite frankly, I have better things to do. The last few debates have been a slog to get through and I think I can sit this one out.

I don't think there is too much that is going to happen regardless. The news is distracted right now due to the impeachment farce and many of the more interesting candidates did not qualify for the debate. Only seven candidates will be on stage tomorrow and none of them are that interesting. My guess is that it will be beat up on Joe Biden night.

So what will I be doing instead? It depends. If I am feeling up to it, I might be going to a gun range. If that happens I will probably write up a range report and post it around that time. If not, I will probably do my last minute Christmas shopping. Either way, it will be a better use of my time than watching a debate. If I finish things early and I don't have anything else to do I might chime in with a few things, but my guess is that I will just relax instead.

However, if you do want to watch the debate, it will be on CNN starting at 7:00 pm central. The fact that CNN is hosting it is another reason to skip it as I always feel disgusted with myself giving them any ratings at all. Thankfully, this time I am checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment