Sunday, January 28, 2018

Slow news weekend...

For the second day straight I haven't found anything to write about. The news has been very dead. Internationally nothing much seems to be going on, other than the continued instability in Syria and the new war between the Kurds and Turks. But I don't really have much to say about that other than what I have written already. How many times can I write that the Turks are in the wrong even if the Kurds are too far left politically for my liking?

Domestically it has been quiet as well. There hasn't been any movement on the various scandals and controversies in Washington and I don't feel like writing up any of the various twitter feuds. There just isn't much to write about there.

I haven't even seen any good movies or tv shows lately so I can't even write a review. Nothing new has really interested me lately and I haven't gotten caught up on anything old. I don't write movie/tv reviews very often but when I do it's usually because I can't think of anything else to write about.

The good news is that I should have stuff to write about this weekend. At the very least there will be the President's State of the Union speech. I plan to live tweet the event and I will likely write up a summary as well. At the very least I expect to have something to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment