Saturday, November 19, 2016

360 degree video of a MIG-29 flying through the stratosphere.



The above video is pretty cool. It's of a MIG-29 Fulcrum breaking through the stratosphere, which is the 2nd layer of Earth's atmosphere. RT has more background on the flight here. And yes, the video is fully 360 degrees. You can actually use the button on the upper left corner to change the perspective of the camera and it looks pretty amazing. I have never seen that function on a youtube video before and I hope it is something that is used more often.

Not much else to say with this one, I just thought people might enjoy something a bit more positive and unusual then the normal fare here. I mean, it's obvious Russian propaganda but that doesn't mean that it isn't awesome. Aviation is one of my interests and I love watching videos like this. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment