Monday, November 12, 2018

Videos showing the conflict between Israel and Gaza are being posted on Twitter.

As you may be aware the conflict between Israel an Gaza has gotten hot again. As a rule, I try not to comment on the Israel/Palistine issue as it's one of those subjects that attracts the worst kinds of people on both sides. I'm not going to go in depth on my thoughts on the conflict because doing so is like wrestling with a pig. Even if you win you have to jump into the manure and the pig is going to like it. No thanks.

That being said, there are some pretty interesting videos being posted on Twitter. I am going to post them without any commentary other than to say that the opinions on the tweets may not be my own. I just want to share the videos! Though it looks like a major war is on the horizon, I don't really want to get into it.












No comments:

Post a Comment