Tuesday, December 19, 2017

F-18's encounter UFO?


The US Department of Defense released the above video and acknowledged that they had a program tracking UFO's for quite some time. The program was shut down in 2012 due to a lack of funding but this is one of the things they investigated. It shows an encounter between an F-18 and an unknown object. It's a fairly convincing video from an official source. I'm a little late discussing it, but whatever, I want too!

What do I think of it? There is obviously something there and if pilots are correct it seems like the object was in controlled flight. It also seems to make some very strange maneuvers. I also think that it doesn't seem at all aerodynamic. I don't understand how something shaped like that is even flying, especially when if flips over on its side.

What could it be? The most obvious possibility is that it was some kind of drone, foreign or domestic. I doubt it is anything from our government because I doubt the government would release footage of one of its drones. It is more likely from a foreign government. Perhaps it is an unknown Russian or Chinese drone, or even a civilian one. Still, it doesn't look like any drone I have ever seen and it doesn't seem to be flying in a conventional way.

Another possibility is that it is simply debris. It could be junk falling from space which would explain why it was flopping around like that. The problem with that is that it doesn't appear to be falling at all and also doesn't seem to be burning up. Seems unlikely.

Obviously the craziest theory is that it is some kind of non-human technology. I'm extremely skeptical of that. After all, I doubt that aliens advanced enough to make it to Earth would have drones so easily spotted. Indeed, I tend to think that if alien life is out there and knew we were here, they wouldn't bother with spying on us. They would just kill us as we could potentially be a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment