Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Editor's note/more musing on the election.

Voting is done. I was #471 and it was busy! Not sure if I will have anything up for the election or not. Depends on when the polls close and when they call things. I should have something posted about it and my reaction to it!

Also, for a mid-term election it was incredibly busy at my polling place. Not sure if that was because it was early in the morning (7:30 am local time) or if people actually care about this election. I'd like the think it is the 2nd answer but I'm guessing it is the first... It was mostly old people, very few of them looked like they were under 30. I saw what looked like a couple of college age people but not many. My town is a college town but the college should be in another district.

I didn't really hear anyone talking about who they were voting for. People were mostly just waiting in line. Given the utter lack of young people and the massive amounts of old men and women I'm guessing that most of them were voting for Republicans. Who knows though?

No comments:

Post a Comment